Saturday 15 March 2014

Last but not least.....

And finally in the placemat series, and quite possibly my favourite.




I made this placemat using some scraps left over from a quilt i've made for my MIL (stay tuned....i'm in the process of binding this one so will add a post on it shortly). These are my favourite colours at the moment and i really like the straight 1/4 inch quilting i did with my walking foot.



The seams got a little bulky where the triangles meet, but it was the perfect way to use up the leftover string pieced triangles.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you have chosen for this placemat. I must go find the others in the series...

    ReplyDelete

Wahoo.....I'm always stoked to receive comments so thanks so much for taking the time.

Wishing you many happy quilting hours!